Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello, im just going to blog now about the mexico mission trip. Over the trip, with driving, sleeping in church's, eating, and working God has been working with me on dealing with fairness. It is very hard living in such an unfair world, and on this trip I encountered many situations that seemed unfair to me. Whether it be getting the shaft in sleeping areas on the bus or in church, getting the smallest dorm rooms and having to share bathrooms with 13 people, or getting last pick for food. God has really been helping me with bitterness in these times, and it has been getting easier to worry less about those small things and just focus my mind on other things of importance. The people in Mexico that we worked with are living with barley enough to get through the weeks, and we just have so much back at the camp and back at homes. The people didn't seem to care about having such little, all they cared about was just loving one another and sharing whatever they can. This really has been helping me as I still grow in this area. Looks like im all outta blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment