Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh, Betty!

Hi everyone, I'm Luci!
Our bus had enough problems to meet the annual tradition. Between malfunctioning air brakes, an oil flood and scraping the back of a van, it would have been easiest to look at our poor circumstances and think we weren't going to go anywhere, but God was teaching me a lesson about relying on Him for EVERYTHING including ol' Betty. Our air compressor cost less than $35, shaking the bus 'cured' the air leak, and the bus was the only thing to get scratched; clearly God was the only way we got to Mexico and back on schedule. He had quite a plan for us.
P.S. Brittany I beat you praying!

1 comment:

  1. ODE TO BETTY-She may be 38 but looks as good as a teenager(with just a few beauty marks), she is strong yet graceful, she is ridged yet comforting, I find it hard to put my foot down with her, she is determined yet well rounded, she is strong willed yet with some effort can be persuaded to turn around, though she has many quirks I see them as part of her charming character...oh Betty how I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete