Tuesday, December 1, 2009

pickles and cheeze :O

i had an incredible time in mexico! God taught me so much. the biggest thing being love. the people in mexico were so relationship focused, generous, and full of joy. They were such a blessing to us. it made me realize how i really don't love people like i should, or like God calls me to. i found it easy to love the kids that we met, and the people i had just barely met, but i know that i usually struggle to truly love people. i have a heart for the people in mexico but God showed me i need to love people back home as well, and make friendships and relationships with people more of a priority.
my favorite part of the trip was definately walking through different neighborhoods in Mexico and just meeting kids and people, and getting to know them. it was such an awesome experience. can't wait to goooo back! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment