Tuesday, December 1, 2009

You'll Never Know

Well I better explain the title of this blog. The truth of the matter is that I can't expain to you my experience enough to have you experience it. It's a little frustrating. I don't want this blog to be a newsletter like you get from every other missionary but I fear it's not going to to be that way anyway. Oh well. We travelled to California where we spent a week doing maintainence for a camp in the mountains. We then travelled to Mexico. We spent the remainder of our time in Mexico. Two weeks later we headed home. We left the 31 of October and arrived home the 27 of November. What's more important than experiences, times and events is the lessons learned from them. I think the most dominant lesson for me was that our lives should missions trips. We are never off duty. We should be loving and living Christ to the people of Canada as much as we do for the people of Mexico. I realize there are different needs in Mexico as there is for Canada but there are still needs here too. I had a real passion to serve in Mexico and I really enjoyed the culture and language. I would like to learn Spanish so that I can communicate properly. All in all it was incredible! I found myself relying on God to keep me sane at times. I'm thankful to be home. God is gracious and good. Praise the Lord!

1 comment: